Terms & Conditions
Your use of www.ivyleafskincare.com, including any sub domains thereof, affiliated websites, and mobile applications (collectively, the “Website”), which are owned and maintained by Rising Products US, LLC (“ivyleafskincare.com,” “we,” “our,” “us”), are governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. We offer the Website, including all information and products available from the Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By accessing, using, or placing an order over the Website, you agree to the terms set forth herein. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to use the Website in any manner or form whatsoever
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ivy Leaf Skincare's® website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ivy Leaf Skincare's® website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ivy Leaf Skincare® at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ivy Leaf Skincare's® website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Ivy Leaf Skincare® makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Ivy Leaf Skincare® does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ivy Leaf Skincare® or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ivy Leaf Skincare's® website, even if Ivy Leaf Skincare® or an Ivy Leaf Skincare® authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Ivy Leaf Skincare's® website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ivy Leaf Skincare® does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Ivy Leaf Skincare® may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Ivy Leaf Skincare® does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Ivy Leaf Skincare® has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ivy Leaf Skincare® of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Ivy Leaf Skincare® may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. User Generated Content
Any User Content provided by you remains your property. However, by providing User Content to Ivy Leaf® Skincare or tagging the Ivy Leaf® Skincare brand in any of your images, videos, etc. you grant Ivy Leaf® Skincare a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Services and Ivy Leaf® Skincare's business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
Rising Products US LLC
3500 South DuPont Hwy
Dover, DE 19901