- What’s the point of using a moisturizer?
- Different skin type, different moisturizer
- Ivy Leaf’s moisturizer, that’s our suggestion
Let’s be honest, absolutely no one likes dry and cracking skin. It’s the worst feeling in the world that with every movement of your face - smiling, talking, making facial expressions, etc. - you feel constant pain. Want to know how you can fix that? Moisturizer, that is our answer. You may want to read on.
What’s the point of using a moisturizer?
The main purpose of using a moisturizer is to stop your skin from drying out and to prevent it from drying out again in the future. With applying moisturizer on your skin, the job of the moisturizer is to hold water in the outermost layer of your skin. Moisturizers can also protect your skin from other elements in the environment by creating a barrier on your skin. This in turn corrals the right oils to stay in your skin while at the same time blocking out harmful substances on the outside that can lead to further drying out.
Different skin type, different moisturizer
Something important to keep in mind is, there is no one moisturizer that is going to solve everyone’s skin problems. We are all different in our own way and that means different skin types are at play.
Here are examples of various skin types:
Now which is which?
- Normal: Someone who has “normal” skin should be using a light moisturizer with all natural ingredients, substances and oils.
- Dry: Someone who has dry skin should be using a moisturizer and heavy lotions that are sure to lock in your natural oils and moisture.
- Oily: Someone who has oily skin should be looking for a moisturizer that is oil-free and won’t clog pores.
- Sensitive: Someone who has sensitive skin should be using moisturizers that are fragrance-free and containing the least amount of ingredients as possible. Don’t want to cause a reaction, would we?
Ivy Leaf’s moisturizer, that’s our suggestion
As stated, our moisturizer is most likely the golden coin and aid to your skincare struggles. Being that our moisturizer contains Ivy leaf extract, it is our now not-so-secret that aids in cell regeneration in your skin. The Ivy Leaf moisturizer brings skin back to life, making you feel like a brand new person. Our carefully crafted formula hydrates your skin and reduces unnecessary wrinkles. Thus leaving your skin refreshed and renewed. Ivy Leaf extract has been identified as both an anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory substance working to purify and restore skin that has been damaged.
Keep healthy and hydrated skin a normal thing by ordering our Ivy Leaf Moisturizer on our website. It’s a must have!